Things that bug me
1. People that use a straw in a hot drink starbucks cup. And that pursed lip thing they do before suggestively wrapping their mouth around the straw.
2. People who enter an elevator before you have a chance to exit. Especially the people that wait right in front of the doors and block you in so you’re held captive and taken away to a floor you didn’t intend on visiting.
3. Unpaid internships. More particularly, unpaid internships in which you’re expected to get up and move your car every two hours because they don’t provide parking and the only street parking within walking distance is 2 hour parking.
4. Base faces that look snotty. YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE THAT
5. Girls who wear makeup at the gym. Most of the time, you’re wearing too much makeup for real life, which is a gagillian times more makeup than necessary at the gym (I draw the line at concealer for those explosive blemishes)